The National Academy of Educational Sciences of Ukraine announces the CALL FOR PAPERS for Education: Modern Discourses, No. 5, 2022 issue.
We invite submission according to the following THEMES:
- Education in the Context of Current Challenges and Transformations.
- Philosophy and History of Education.
- Comparative and International Education.
- Higher and University Education.
- Vocational Education and Training.
- Adult Education.
- Secondary Education.
- Technology of Education.
- Development of a Personality.
- Dates, Events, Name Days.
IMPORTANT SUBMISSION INFORMATION:
- Submission of manuscripts close 1 November, 2022.
- Papers based on the new original scientific results that have not been published are welcome.
- The paper is to be submitted in English with English and Ukrainian abstracts.
- The papers are assigned a Digital Object Identifier (DOI) in order to ensure cross-linking of scientific journal publications using digital object identification.
- Authors guidelines http://emdnaes.org.ua/index.php/Educ_Mod_discourse/For_Authors at the Education: Modern Discourses site http://emdnaes.org.ua/index.php/Educ_Mod_discourse
- Please, send the manuscripts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submissions that do not conform to the technical aspects will not be considered.
The scientific journal Education: Modern Discourses is:
- a scholarly and peer reviewed journal published in English since 2018, (Registration certificate: KB 23141-12981P of 23.02.2018).
- scientific professional publication of the Category "B", branch of science - pedagogical, specialties - 011 Educational, Pedagogical Sciences (order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated September 27, 2021 No. 1017).
- ISSN 2617-3107 (Print); ISSN 2617-7811 (Online)’ ISSN-L 2617-3107.
- abstracted and indexed in: Crossref; Directory of Open Access Journals, DOAJ; Scientific Periodicals of Ukraine, V.I. Vernadskyi National Library of Ukraine; Index Copernicus International; Directory of Open Access Scholarly Resources, ROAD; OCLC WorldCat; Google Scholar, ERIH PLUS (the European Reference Index for the Humanities and the Social Sciences).
Vasyl Kremen, Professor, Dr. Sc., Active Member (Academician) of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine and the National Academy of Educational Sciences of Ukraine, President, National Academy of Educational Sciences of Ukraine, Ukraine
Volodymyr Lugovyi, Professor, Dr. Sc., Active Member (Academician) of the National Academy of Educational Sciences of Ukraine, First Vice-President, National Academy of Educational Sciences of Ukraine, Ukraine.
Svitlana Sysoieva, Professor, Dr. Sc., Active Member (Academician) of the National Academy of Educational Sciences of Ukraine, Department of Philosophy of Education, General and Preschool Pedagogy, National Academy of Educational Sciences of Ukraine, Ukraine