Published on December 8, 2020
The National Academy of Educational Sciences of Ukraine announces a competition for the position of Director of Mykola Yarmachenko Institute of Special Pedagogy and Psychology of the National Academy of Educational Sciences of Ukraine.
The competition is open to citizens of Ukraine who are fluent in the state language, have a doctorate or PhD, experience in research and (or) research and teaching staff for at least 10 years, as well as high moral qualities and organizational skills.
The deadline for applications is two months from the date of publication of the announcement. The election of the director of Mykola Yarmachenko Institute of Special Pedagogy and Psychology of the National Academy of Educational Sciences of Ukraine will take place on February 25, 2021.
Persons wishing to take part in the competition submit the following documents:
- Application for participation in the competition addressed to the President of the NAES of Ukraine, which indicates information on the application or non-application to the applicant of the restrictions established by part three of Article 9 of the Law of Ukraine "On Scientific and Scientific and Technical Activities";
- Personnel record card with a photo of 3 x 4 centimetres;
- Copies of documents on higher education, scientific degree and academic title;
- Certificate of preliminary (periodic) psychiatric examination, issued in accordance with the Procedure for mandatory preliminary and periodic psychiatric examinations, approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated September 27, 2000 № 1465 (Official websites of Ukraine (Офіційний вісник України), 2000, № 39 , pp. 1656);
- Certificate of presence or absence of a criminal record;
- Information certificate from the Unified State Register of Persons who have committed corruption offenses;
- Copy of the passport certified by the applicant;
- Copy of the employment record book;
- Written consent to the processing of personal data;
- List of scientific works;
- Characteristic from the main place of work.
Copies of documents submitted by the applicant (except for a copy of the passport) to be certified at the place of work of the applicant or notarized.
Documents should be submitted to the address: 52-A, Sichovykh Striltsiv street, 04053, Kyiv, Presidium of the National Academy of Educational Sciences of Ukraine, office 214, from 10:00 to 15:00.
Phone for inquiries: 481-37-27; 481-37-21; 097-211-79-44.